Very little was posted this month (the team has been busy!), but here are the Top Ten most visited posts for the month of May:
- The Battle for the Mind: German and British Propaganda In the First World War: A post examing the beginnings of modern war propaganda and how it is used to direct the populace.
- Doormat Christianity: How much personal offense should a Christian put up with?
- The Nature of Truth: A two part essay that examines the meaning of truth and its underlying principles. Part 1, Part 2.
- What is Christian Art?: Is there such a thing as “Christian” art and how does one recognize it?
- Eschatology Poll Update and Fun with Christian Kitsch: A post that examines the results of our eschatology poll while having some fun with kitschy Christian art.
- Faith and Reason: A two part essay dealing with a proper definition of faith as well as its relationship to reason. Part 1, Part 2.
- Much Ado About Nothing: Nihilism and Modernist Literature: A four part essay that examines nihilistic themes in the works of three Modernist authors. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.
- Is Fantasy Escapism?:Is fantasy literature (LOTR, Narnia, etc.) an attempt to escape reality, or does it communicate reality better than any other genre?
- Monty Python’s Parody of Knighthood (Part 1): How Monty Python and the Holy Grail humorously skewers the ideals of Arthurian chivalry.
- The Ethical Quagmire of Designer Babies: A post that investigates the murky waters of bioethics.